Grand Canyon : Blink of Time is a time lapse film featuring the stunning views of the Grand Canyon. Blink of Time brings the viewer on a journey around and into the canyon. Over 80,000 photos were taken over the course of 7 weeks in April, May, and June of 2012 to make this film. During the production we were able to capture the solar eclipse that took place on May 20, 2012. You may also notice there are two shots that are not from the Grand Canyon both are of Horseshoe Bend. We felt it was appropriate to include these shots into the film because the colorado river is a main staple of the Grand Canyon.
The Common Constitutionalist
- Italy's Tiny Volcano 3 hours ago
- Audio Article - McCain’s Hatred of Trump is Stronger than Friendship: youtu.be/bQlflEz02uY?a via @YouTube 3 hours ago
- NFL Quarterback has no one to Blame but Himself 7 hours ago
- Murders Continue to Escalate in Liberal Cities 11 hours ago
- Trump Admits Mistake over Strange Endorsement commonconstitutionalist.com/political-stuf… https://t.co/AYyNSODuQz 14 hours ago