Grand Canyon : Blink of Time is a time lapse film featuring the stunning views of the Grand Canyon. Blink of Time brings the viewer on a journey around and into the canyon. Over 80,000 photos were taken over the course of 7 weeks in April, May, and June of 2012 to make this film. During the production we were able to capture the solar eclipse that took place on May 20, 2012. You may also notice there are two shots that are not from the Grand Canyon both are of Horseshoe Bend. We felt it was appropriate to include these shots into the film because the colorado river is a main staple of the Grand Canyon.
The Common Constitutionalist
- WND Exclusive – Donald Trump is Making a Believer of Me commonconstitutionalist.com/political-stuf… https://t.co/ljGnUF3rax 1 hour ago
- New Graphene Running Shoe commonconstitutionalist.com/sports-stuff/n… 16 hours ago
- Joke of the Day commonconstitutionalist.com/fun-stuff/joke… 21 hours ago
- Has the FBI Become Another Appendage of the Deep State? commonconstitutionalist.com/political-stuf… https://t.co/3eEnde4MOo 1 day ago
- Audio Article - Has the FBI Become Another Appendage of the Deep State: youtu.be/dHuBYL1FNFI?a via @YouTube 1 day ago